Closing date: Friday, 21 February, 2020
Have you got experience of managing and multi-tasking? Are you good at organising schedules?
Then the Maritime Authority of the Cayman Islands would like to hear from you.
We are now seeking to employ a Senior Client Service Officer based in Southampton, United Kingdom working within the Global Safety & Compliance Division, reporting to a Principal Surveyor, the post holder’s duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling of surveys, audits and inspections on vessels registered with the Cayman Islands along with the companies.
- Prepare statutory certification and all other relevant documentation pertaining to vessel operations;
- Provide administrative support to the Global Safety & Compliance section;
- Assist with the office accounting functions using the Authorities software or other approved systems;
- Assist with the preparation of statistics and reports as required; and
- Perform any other duties as requested from time to time by the Principal Surveyor; Global Director Safety & Compliance or Designate.
The post holder should possess an Associate Degree or (equivalent qualifications), with 2 years post graduate experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are essential for this role which requires regular client engagement;
- Sound language, analytical, presentation and IT skills;
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals/checklists;
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to work within established procedures;
- Ability to work under pressure and to project specific deadlines;
Cayman Maritime offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Salary Scale: £26,520 – £35,040
Cayman Maritime Employment Application Form and Job Description are available from: www.cishipping.com
Completed Application Form and detailed Resume should be forwarded via email to: